Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pictures at Last!

I discovered that after I got my new phone I wasn't signed on to my google plus account which prevented my phone from uploaded my pictures to my computer.  All fixed now so here are a few pictures from the last month or so.

 When Mia first started coming to the clinic she really liked Justin Bieber.  They gave her a beanie bear of Justin Bieber.  but since then she has moved on to One Direction and wanted to get rid of her bear.  At the hospital one of the housekeepers absolutely LOVES Justin Bieber.  So we gave it to her.  She was very excited.  We love Amber and she is always so excited to see Mia.
 Jessica likes to take self portraits.
 Home from the hospital snuggling with dad.
 Heidi is helping me make dinner.
 Here Mia is waiting to be admitted to the hospital.
 In the hospital.
 Heidi and her friends, Kezzi and Julia, tried out for the end of year school talent show.  They sang
 "The Lion Sleeps Tonight."  Becasue the High school's mascot is lions they all wore Borah high school shirts.
 On Monday we planned a picnic at Eagle Island State Park.  It was the first family outing we have had in a very long time.  We didn't last very long.  Mia is not able to be out much.  She gets very tired.

 Snuggling in Daddy's bed is one of Mia's favorite things!
 Last night was Heidi's last softball game.  They won which was a nice way to end the season.  Afterwards the coach had a necklace for each.  Heidi is number five.

No comments:

Post a Comment